Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Out of sight out of mind

I haven't posted in ages and it's really quite pathetic. Not because I'm worried about letting the 'fans' down but because if I ever had any hope of having fans (or even friends) I'm doing myself a really big disservice by not blogging and not updating the website.

Hopefully within the next two weeks I'll have the opportunity to update the website and to begin posting on a regular basis. For the next few weeks I'll be busy finishing up some drawings for book trailer (not my own book but one by a very talented up and coming author who I will be sure to plug once the trailer's out) . Also, there's the day job which for better or for worse is getting busier ( I should really thank my lucky stars). Finally, at the end of May I'll be moving from Hoboken to Brooklyn, a development that's got me incredibly excited but that will no doubt consume time and resources in the form of money, energy and emotional integrity.

Thanks as always for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment